Monday, April 7, 2008
The horse show...dum dum dum
Well I guess I better write about the horse show for all those who haven't heard. Well it was probably my worst yet.Chance was going crazy so I started going crazy. I lost or got disqualified from most of my classes. Except for hunter hack, I got third in that, even though I knocked down a pole...but that was as good as it got. I got dumped on the jumping course, Lacee has the footage...In the next class Chance refused too many times, so I'm pretty sure I got DQ'd in that one too, but I didn't stick around long enough to find out for sure. But I guess it was a good "learning expirience." Hopefully we'll be able to redeem ourselves at the next show : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I don't have more footage, sorry! However, I love your blog and all your pictures, especially the one at the top! I stopped taking video, cuz I didn't want to hear my voice on the video :)
Okay, I LOVE that picture at the top! I had to type it again! That is the perfect picture, he is using his hind end, his back legs are meeting up with his front end, his headset is awesome, and you look great, too!
Well thanks about the picture, it was one of the ones we bought from the pro photographer from the summer games.
Post a Comment